Quiltmagine Classes Now Available
Quiltmagine classes are now available by appointment with Deanna Rakoz at Cousin’s Quilting Studio. Learn to utilize and love your Quiltmagine system. Classes are tailored to your specific needs. Choose skill builders from the suggestions below or request to learn other skills.
- Import and manage files
- Basic edge to edge design and stitching
- Advanced edge to edge design and stitching
- Simple borders and sashings using Pantostacker
- Creating and stitching fill patterns using Pantostacker
- Basic block placement using Select and Sew
- Basic quilt layout using QuiltCAD
- Strategies for no sew zones
- Using Virtual Long Arm
- Using the Record function
The starting rate for a 3 hour class is $125 dollars and includes material, batting, and thread to stitch samples. Additional time may be added to the class at $25 per additional hour. Deanna is available to travel to your location as well. Travel, meals, and lodging expenses would be additional. Please request an estimate.
Contact Deanna by email at email@example.com or by phone at (602) 502-5705.