The NV is our fifth generation stitch regulator. The features and tools that make up the NV are designed to make your quilting easier, more accurate and more productive.
Light the work area perfectly with our florescent light. Switch to black light with the touch of the screen. Our hopping foot assembly is just right for rulers and guides. The machine needs only 1 drop of oil every 8 hours of continuous use. No oil reservoirs or complex places to access. Fully adjustable front and rear handles can be custom positioned to your individual needs. Obvious thread path and tension device help you achieve your desired stitch quality.
- 20” and 24” throat depth, with 10” of inside height.
- 30” throat depth, with 12” of inside height.
- Adjustable front and rear handles, move from wide
angle to microstitch.
- Rear handles for laser guided pantograph quilting.
- NV stitch regulator. The most accurate in the industry.
- Round hopping foot for using rulers and templates.
- Convenient front and rear hand wheels.
- Adjustable intensity LED light above the needle.
- Light weight machine body with walls constructed of
strong solid aluminum.
- Complete systems include frame and accessories.
- Custom built, individually, by skilled craftsmen at the
Nolting manufacturing facility in Hiawatha, Iowa.
|Throat Depth||10 in|
|Package Includes||Machine, frame, needles, bobbins, bobbin winder, oil, patterns, clamps, leaders, product manuals, and 5-year warranty. Additionally, Nolting offers exceptional services such as delivery, package installations, and superior professional training. (Call for Details)|